Within our extensive collection of water features, some of our bubble wall fountain units require a DIY job to install it efficiently into an existing wall in your home or business.
Now you can create your bubble wall like a pro, but first, you would need an in-depth assessment of what you need to do to install properly those panels for a better ambiance.
- The foremost thing that any professional will teach involves building a double-sided frame around the panel to encase it in wall-mounted installations.
- Secondly, make the frame components easily removable using screws or similar fasteners.
- While you may forget in the pressure of doing crucial craftsmanship for the very first time, it™s our prime duty to remind you to make the bubble panel properly supported from the bottom of the unit. Moreover, all of the weight should rest on the bottom edge.
- Work discretely on the vertical support on both sides of the panel to keep the unit in an upright position.
- Use an adhesive foam strip to cushion the unit on harder surfaces.
- The next step enforces you to make sure the unit is mounted in the appropriate level position so that there is no likelihood of water spillage- enabling the energetic bubble output.
- Especially the top of the unit must be accessible so that you can conveniently pour water into it. This also helps make removal and re-installation of the entire panel smooth when you want to give your led bubble wall a thorough cleanup or want to refresh the tank water.
Things You Shouldn™t DIY
1. Avoid drilling or screwing into the bubble wall panel.
2. It is strictly prohibited to use glues and/or solvents to mount the unit.
3. Other components that contribute correspondingly to a robust bubble wall lightening action includes air pump and LED power supply. They should not be mounted under the unit, but rather to either side of the panel in a remote location with access to power.
These are all the important tips for installing DIY aquarium bubble walls fountain. We hope these step-by-step instructions become an ultimate checklist when you look up ways to build a steady underwater environment. Since many of you haven™t done anything like this in history, it might be a challenging experience for you, but here with our brief, the entire process becomes an enterprising experience.
For more helpful tips on constructing a flawless bubble wall, call Midwest-Tropical at 847-380-7466.