Contemplating to add a water feature to your interiors is the ideal way to create elite styles that are original and authentic. Isn’t that what everybody wants? Something you can claim to be exclusively yours, and this is where Midwest Tropical factors in. You can find something that embodies your vision, whether it’s a curtain waterfall or a bubble wall. It can be daunting to find one considering the endless options that are available in the market and the many styles showcased online.
If you wish to make an informed decision, getting some knowledge about indoor water fountains before hitting the market is a good idea. This information can ensure you find something that your future self will be grateful for.
6 Types of Water Fountains
- Floor fountains: sophisticated and versatility personified, floor fountains elevate the aesthetics of any open space. They come in various heights, so be sure to measure before committing to one.
- Tabletop fountains: absolutely ideal for smaller spaces, tabletop fountains offer much of the same visual aesthetics as their larger counterparts.
- Wall fountains: these are mounted on walls or in-wall openings that make for striking décor in indoor spaces.
- Custom logo fountains: you can add your logo to almost any fountain, especially to a bubble panel in a bubble wall. This offers a stunning first impression.
- Bubble walls: incorporating the fantasy of bubbles, these water features are multi-faceted and can be used to bring class to any corporate space.
- Waterfalls: marvel at the technology and how it has brought waterfalls indoors. This requires minimal space and can be as extravagant or as subtle as you desire.
Any water fountain is basically a statement piece, so choose something that suits your business style and reflects your taste. You can keep it chic and modern with a glass fountain or go full glam with a metallic finish. Stone fountains enhance the natural vibes of water along with carefully placed plants if you’re looking to instill nature indoors. The many finish options allow you to select a fountain that blends well with your existing décor. Get creative with geometric and abstract fountain designs and highlight your whimsical side.
You can add some extra features to truly wow anyone who enters your premises. From LED lights to a built-in fire fountain, the possibilities are endless. The lights can be conveniently adjusted to suit the mood you’re aiming for, which depends on your business type. A warm glow is best for spas and cafes, whereas nightclubs and bars could do more bright tones.
Every fountain has certain requirements ranging from power sources to water sources. Most fountains now come with a system that uses the same water repeatedly, making them eco-friendly. They’re quiet, soothing and efficient so that you can make the most of your investment and achieve the style statement you always hoped for. Curtain waterfalls and other features have minimal splashing making them ideal for indoor environments where they’re not a hurdle or a safety concern.
Whichever materials you choose, make sure it’s durable and needs minimal maintenance. Do your research and only trust reputable brands when purchasing an indoor water feature since this is not an everyday happenstance.
Midwest Tropical’s water features are matchless when it comes to design and quality. The above tips can aid you narrow down your choices and decide if it’s a floor fountain or a bubble panel that needs extra customization for your commercial property. Sit back and enjoy the many benefits your decision offers and witness the transformation happen overnight.