Let the positive energies pass through your home following the laws of Feng shui for the perfect functioning of the Custom Indoor Waterfall within your house. Let it go!
In the decor of our houses, we must not forget a beautiful Custom Indoor Waterfall. These Tropical Water Features are an almost essential element since, in addition to contributing to the home’s aesthetics; Indoor Waterfall Wall contributes to good energy, attracting prosperity.
But in addition to aesthetics, Interior Wall Waterfalls bring a lot of peace to your home, giving the balance that the ionic charges in the air need. This greatly influences your mood, generating those wonderful sensations when enjoying a fresh environment with cleaner air.
Specific tips for the location of Glass Water Falls in your home according to Feng shui
According to experts have explained, the Bubble Waterfalls are essential in every home. Water Curtain Wall in addition to being decorative removes energies, always bringing prosperity to your home.
Feng shui studies claim that water represents money, and the movement of the Window Waterfall has the power to increase the proportion of abundance. Perfect combination! But watch out for this! You shouldn’t be subjective when looking for the location of your water source.
Waterfall On Wall at home: be careful, not in these places!
Forget about the kitchen and bedrooms for the location of your Water Curtain Wall. It doesn’t work, so don’t even try it! Experts claim that for the precise location of this powerful object, it is necessary to study the date of birth of the owner of the house. In this way, you will achieve that your font works as it is. For this, you must consult with experts. Be cautious!
What should you keep in mind when putting your Bubble Waterfall to work?
- 100% clean and crystal clear water
- It should not have any pot or groove where the water can escape. It represents an imminent escape of money
- Run the Bubble Waterfall every day. Avoid having it turn off for a long time. This could attract financial stagnation
- If you have not been able to specify the Indoor Waterfall Wall’s installation, either due to not having the location study carried out or other factors, use a table or image of water and mountains in the meantime.
- The movement of the Custom Indoor Waterfall should not be very fast. This attracts problems due to excess energy.
- Likewise, the sound should be moderate, neither so high nor so low.
- The stones that should have your source are: quartz, granite, and mica, are the ideal ones for the attraction of the good and the perfect work in harmony within your home.
- The Water Curtain Wall should have only one sense of falling water. If the source has several drops in different directions, you will not have the results you were looking for.
- Aesthetically pleasing, your style
- They should be made with natural elements
- Water should not splash while it is working
The next question that surely comes to mind when we think about Feng Shui Interior Wall Waterfalls is where to place them, but to determine this, we must consider that fountains with water as a basic element fulfill very important functions in our home:
- To “heal” a certain sector of the house, in the context of the balance of the Five Elements.
- As a means of bringing energy into the house.
- As an activator of prosperity in certain special conditions.